• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIGNIFICANT 400 Give it back closed.

My buddy @imawoodsman and I just had a transaction he pointed out to me it was my 400th now I've been on here long time so I swear I'm not a junkie, anyway I gave him feedback and it was the 44th positive feedback for him...

In the scriptures, the number four hundred is associated with the subject of bondage. The children of Israel were in bondage in the land of Egypt for four hundred years before God delivered them with a great deliverance.

When I saw the word bondage I thought maybe I should give away something that didn't have a 4 in it....

So that's why I'm giving away this 762 by 39 package. Now hold on there Doberman I am not giving away an Arsenal. .

But what you do get is 10 rounds of 7.62 x39 East German Target ammo head stamped in 1975 still in the blister packet this is corrosive Target ammo and has a plastic projectile wrapped in Steel. Yes oh, you got that right. I have shot it and it'll go through 6in board...

And of course if you do shoot it you're going to need to clean your 762 by 39 so that's why you get the cleaning kit. And you're going to need some kind of lubricant but I'm not going to give it to you you can put yours in this can...

Everybody gets one entry will pick the winner on the 4th randomly and trip it to you on my dime....

The Pheasant is not included and wherever you can have the four leaf clover matches if you want them...

I believe the cleaning kit is Polish but I'm not certain and it'll be shipped to you in that regular little tube form...

Anyway thanks to those I have traded with it's amazing the people you'll meet in 9 years...View attachment 2298252 View attachment 2298254 View attachment 2298255

Congratulations, I'm in! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom