• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig Sauer p250

Chipshot

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
30   0
Reaction score
I was introduced to a first session yesterday with a Sig Sauer 9 mm p250. Noting an extremely long trigger pull I am wondering if there is a trigger kit that would help with this problem? Anybody familiar with one ? I even tried the trigger reset and found it to be the same.

I was introduced to a first session yesterday with a Sig Sauer 9 mm p250. Noting an extremely long trigger pull I am wondering if there is a trigger kit that would help with this problem? Anybody familiar with one ? I even tried the trigger reset and found it to be the same.
It’s a double action only pistol which is why the trigger is so long and it requires a full extension for reset. If you want something shorter you can get a P320 which is the same frame but striker fired.
There are no aftermarket kits to shorten the length of the trigger travel to the best of my knowledge.

It’s a double action only pistol which is why the trigger is so long and it requires a full extension for reset. If you want something shorter you can get a P320 which is the same frame but striker fired.
There are no aftermarket kits to shorten the length of the trigger travel to the best of my knowledge.
So you can get a conversion kit to make this a 320 ? or No ?

You can buy a P320 slide and trigger group and install it in a P250 frame. The magazines will also interchange. It would be cheaper to buy a P320 if that's what you're looking for.
Ok......Thanks for the information. That is what I wanted to know. Gun doesn't shoot bad, and i grew up with a revolver so I can deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom