• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig Sauer $10M Lawsuit - P320 accidental discharge

I watched this video the other day. It was a serious matter. Serpa holsters are banned at Sig Academy and most agencies have banned them too. I used one at my last job with a Beretta M9 - never had an issue.

Folks are sending the video to me at work like crazy (I am a Sig Classic and P320 armorer for my agency), I think they want an answer that I can't provide.

The footage of the cop getting out of his rig and the gun discharging was a bit startling.
I am looking at building a p320 off of a custom works FCU...is this still happening with ADs? I know most of them are booger picker on the bang switch...but that one you described bothered me. same with the drop fires.

I am looking at building a p320 off of a custom works FCU...is this still happening with ADs? I know most of them are booger picker on the bang switch...but that one you described bothered me. same with the drop fires.
Keep in mind that all your shotguns and ARs aren’t drop safe either.

Sig reduced the dimensions and weight of the triggers and tested thoroughly for the drop discharge issue. The original trigger was pretty big and the newer ones are quite "hollowed" out on the backside.

"The bullet struck him in his upper right hip and exited out the back of his lower thigh"

that idiot was drawing it and pulled the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom