• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig P365 issues

The real ones. Not these man made abominations!
Gotcha! I figured as much when you said "female woman" but the term tickled my sense of humor. To most of us the words "female" and "woman" mean the same thing - a human being of the fairer sex. Unfortunately either word doesn't seem to make much sense anymore in our mixed up and confused gender neutral PC world, but your "female woman" definition leaves no doubt. Way to go! :thumb:

I used to know several people who always had to have the latest super gun, whatever was on the cover of the magazines at present. When the new, revolutionary, ultra-tactical death ray blaster came out, the old one got sold to help finance the new one. Could be some of that going on. Otherwise, I imagine a lot of people could decide they want something a little bit bigger after giving the P365 a good tryout. Mine has been completely reliable so far.

I bought one last year after years of shooting and carrying and competing with single action 1911s and the M&P line (shield and full size). I wanted to try optics mounting on a carry gun. The 365xl is thinner than a 1911, and shorter than a shield in the grip. It's stupid but true. Also more rounds than either. I threw a regular short grip on my XL upper and now have an 11-16 round gun with a red dot optic that weighs less than 1/3 my 1911. Easy enough to put rounds in a paper plate at 25 yards and I'm new to dots.

I have about 1k through with no issues. It's becoming a favorite despite my undying love for old school steel

Back
Top Bottom