• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIG P229 HOLSTER

Looking for holster for sig p229. 40cal inside and outside carry leather or fit to shape holster or one with space for lower rail tactical light. 4705990594

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 14
Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. I'm in Atlanta leaving frie Friends house of Claremont Road and then I'm headed back to Marietta powder springs area tonight I don't know where you're location is but yeah definitely what do you want for it

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. I'm in Atlanta leaving frie Friends house of Claremont Road and then I'm headed back to Marietta powder springs area tonight I don't know where you're location is but yeah definitely what do you want for it
I’ll take $25, it’s brand new w tags. I’m 30 min south of Atl though, Newnan area

I’ll take $25, it’s brand new w tags. I’m 30 min south of Atl though, Newnan area
I uploaded the other one I have which can accommodate a light. I’ll take 40 for both or 25 for either one. Pm me. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom