• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sig Legion Titanium Key-Bar

ocean_glocker

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
140   0
Reaction score
So to start off, I have been carrying my keys on a small D ring clipped on my belt loop for a while jingling as I go. This started to annoy me so I added another key ring so in my favorite Jean I can clip it and tuck the keys in the of my pocket to reduce the jingling... So after I got my P229 I started to look around the Legion shop and saw the Key-Bar and saw a few review on YouTube from different outdoors men and prepped types alike so I looked around the Key-bar webpage and they make these out of all sorts of materials, Carbon Fiber, Brass, Titanium, ect. So for about $10 more I got the Legion one... It was one of the two Legion only items I could afford and actually use (the hat was the other). So a couple days later the box arrived.

The Key-Bar came in a little Tin case and inside was a Grey pouch with the Legion emblem printed on it. Inside was the Key-Bar with its extra set of hardware (if you carry a lot of keys). There are small metal washers that you use the separate the keys and there is one Key ring loop for a key fob or car key. It was pretty simple following well laid out instructions I was done. It carries great in the pocket, and looks great and it's super quiet. The only thing to learn is the layout of where each key is and on that note the tension that holds the key under the bar is adjustable by the screws on the Key-Bar itself...

I'm happy with it... A Solution to a problem I didn't know I had.. And now the pics...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Awesome! Man I've been reaaaallly thinking about getting the 226 legion and now that I know you can get pimp gear with it THAT might seal the deal:)

How many keys does it hold? How much was the key bar?
The Legion one was $79. If you got a regular Titanium one directly from Key-Bar is $65. There are different length screwsyou can use...
  • 1/2 in. screws (1-4 keys) included in Legion
  • 3/4 in. screws (1-8 keys) included in Legion
  • 7/8 in. screws (1-12 keys)

Back
Top Bottom