• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIG Cross bolt actions are shipping

So whats been the verdict on these post recall? I'm looking for a lightweight bolt action option for hunting at night. This thing has been on the sidelines for what seems like 3 years. I was really hoping for a legitimate alternative to the Fix.

So whats been the verdict on these post recall? I'm looking for a lightweight bolt action option for hunting at night. This thing has been on the sidelines for what seems like 3 years. I was really hoping for a legitimate alternative to the Fix.

It’s still on my list, as well. I mostly want it for the type of shooting that we do in my Guerrilla and Urban courses.

It’s still on my list, as well. I mostly want it for the type of shooting that we do in my Guerrilla and Urban courses.
It's the first gun I've ever wanted to buy and rattle can. I'm really interested for the triggers have turned out post recall and/or whether the aftermarket can/will step up if that's going to be a deficient area. Also looks like .277 fury has just died as well. 3,000 fps from 16" was right up my alley.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom