• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sick starving cat, need advice

I would give him a place all his own, where he can just rest and recover. You said you had other cats, don't want them running him ragged. Think of your self in the same situation, you would just want to eat, sleep and be left alone.

I would give him a place all his own, where he can just rest and recover. You said you had other cats, don't want them running him ragged. Think of your self in the same situation, you would just want to eat, sleep and be left alone.
My other cats don't bother him, they stay away from him. He has the whole garage, food, water, soft bed and a heater all to himself

I found him laid out in the rocks next to the driveway. I carried him to the grass where he tried to get up but just fell over. He's just laying there, I think he's dying

I found him laid out in the rocks next to the driveway. I carried him to the grass where he tried to get up but just fell over. He's just laying there, I think he's dying

im super sorry to hear this. just give him some time and see if he slightly recovers. If he's been eating and drinking they're may be something more going on that you just cant see.

One thing that may be happening is hypoglycemia which gives very similar symptoms. Try and rub some cane syrup or honey on his gums and give him a few minutes to see if this helps. Prayers for the little guy.

I bet I am not the only one on OTD that like animals more than most people. lol

You're not alone.

Vet said he's appears to have been lost and starving for some time and this infection has just broken him down. I'm going to give him as much comfort as I can up to ending his suffering if he doesn't recover. If he does recover then I'll give him a safe comfortable warm place where he never has to go hungry again

You sir are a good man.

We took his bed out in the yard and put him in the shade, gave him water thru a dropper and cleaned his clogged nostrils. I found him last night laying in a puddle of water, he knocked the water bowl and fell over in it.
Sucks, I was looking forward to taking him to the back yard oasis where he could wander and explore in the safety of it to his hearts content.

Back
Top Bottom