• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sick starving cat, need advice

GOD bless you brother. Benadryl works, but NOT the liquid...we use the little pink Kroger brand, and only about a quarter of one pill. Cuts easy with a decent knife...It’s likely a cold aggravated by allergies...

The kitty could barely walk this morning, I found it out front of the house and not in front of the heater. I took it to the vet, I told them if he can't be helped or will be permanently stunted to put it to sleep and stop its suffering but if he can be saved do what they can within reason. They'll call and let me know and we'll decide from there
The most humane thing a human can do for an animal is to say when!
Those of you who know me will understand

I want it to be ok so I can hold it, up til now I've not held it in my arms which is probably what needs more than anything else for fear I would spread a virus to my other pets. Anytime we feed it or change the water we have to wash our hands and spray Lysol over everything to be safe
I've thrown away all its uneaten food and washed the water bowl, sprayed down the entire garage with disinfectant spray and thrown away the old blanket I used in its house. I really hope this little guy is going to be ok. It's weird how fast you can become attached to something. I stopped on the way home and bought it a new pet bed, wishful thinking

I want it to be ok so I can hold it, up til now I've not held it in my arms which is probably what needs more than anything else for fear I would spread a virus to my other pets. Anytime we feed it or change the water we have to wash our hands and spray Lysol over everything to be safe
I've thrown away all its uneaten food and washed the water bowl, sprayed down the entire garage with disinfectant spray, thrown away the old blanket I used in its house. I really hope this little guy is going to be ok. It's weird how fast you can become attached to something

You're a good dude, I've been watching the thread and hoping for the best!

my outside cat has green mucus from eyes and nose, I thinks its the pollen it takes a toll on animals too. If ya have access to any colloidal silver put a teaspoon in the food and water for a few days, its seems to help mine. You can also crush up a antibiotic and give them max 100 mg at a time in food.
Infowars store?

Back
Top Bottom