• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sick starving cat, need advice

Edison passed in his sleep. I checked on him at 3am, he was sleeping so I wrapped my old sweat jacket around him, he woke up and started to purr but he was too weak to get up. I went out this morning and he was just how left him but he was gone

I'm truly sorry to read this , ill admit (i'm about to shed a tear for Edison & you ) But I comforts me to read that you saw him last night & he Purred for you , I believe he is in a better place & grateful for all you did for him .

My sincere condolences to you & yours .

Davey

It's been a weird day. Been thinking about that little guy all day. we believed he was a starving kitten because not just counting his advanced level of starvation his frame was tiny, he was a little cat. To find out he was an old man in pain looking for a place to rest breaks my heart. I had plans for him

It's been a weird day. Been thinking about that little guy all day. we believed he was a starving kitten because not just counting his advanced level of starvation his frame was tiny, he was a little cat. To find out he was an old man in pain looking for a place to rest breaks my heart. I had plans for him
To echo what others have said, it's good that you made him feel loved. That made a difference, I'm sure of it. I wish there were more people out there who showed half as much care for another living creature. We might not be in the mess we're in if that were the case.

There are tons of kittens that need to be adopted.....might be just the thing for you and a little kitty

Back
Top Bottom