• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sick starving cat, need advice

Jopples when you go to bed tonight you do it with a pride because you did all you could do. The percentage of people who would’ve put forth your effort is minuscule. It does my heart good knowing that there still people out there filled with compassion and love.
Now get your butt down to the local shelter and adopt at least 5 or 6 cats and 2 large breed dogs to fill that void.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am so sorry!!!
You made his last days very nice, and he died being loved.
Spent time with your other fur babies today. They need it and you need it.

Edison passed in his sleep. I checked on him at 3am, he was sleeping so I wrapped my old sweat jacket around him, he woke up and started to purr but he was too weak to get up. I went out this morning and he was just how left him but he was gone

You did everything possible, the little guy experienced love before passed.

Edison passed in his sleep. I checked on him at 3am, he was sleeping so I wrapped my old sweat jacket around him, he woke up and started to purr but he was too weak to get up. I went out this morning and he was just how left him but he was gone
J, God bless you and your wife and sweet Edison. Hat's off to you. Murph has a great point. A new couple of kittens to enjoy will help heal your hearts.

I just went and an opossom was eating his food. Edison was too weak to even try to move away. We're discussing taking him tomorrow and have him put to sleep if he's not any better because he's barely breathing. His sinuses aren't clearing up, we have to keep wiping his nostrils just so he can breathe out of them. He's just getting weaker and weaker and it's heart wrenching to watch it. I try to stand him up, his hind legs can't support his weight and he just rolls over onto his side. We're having to use a syringe dropper to give him water and he stopped eating
Poor old fella, probably just reached the end of his rope. Probably don’t know how much he appreciates you for all the help you giving him. I remember when our girl cat had kittens every time I try to go back in the house she just meow and meow till I came back and waited till she finished having all her kittens. Even then I try to go back inside she started meowing again till I brought all the little ones back in with me and the mama cat also. I have to much of a hart to let anything just be, I have to help any animal I can lol. I’m always like why me just why me, probably because someone out there knows they’ll be in good hands I guess.

Back
Top Bottom