• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SHTF!

One way to slowly get a stash of mountain house freeze dried is buy a bag or 2 each week at walmart. Around 7-9 dollars depending on what it is. They are in the camping section. TruPrep has a good selection too, but they are so far away from me.
Mountain House is good but also pricey. But yeah if you buy a few bags a week and stash it then it's not bad to have.

Well...you asked.

upload_2021-1-3_21-27-27.jpeg

Also get several gallons of bleach as a water purifier. A camp stove for cooking and fuel for it. If you like coffee, get a stove top percolator. Learn to garden. If you look at my avatar, that is around 5 of our 27.5 acres. 2 big gardens, blue berries, black berries, muscadines and the circles are mulch around the pecan trees I planted 5 years ago.

From any grocery:
Gallons of water
Large cans of crushed tomatoes
Chicken/beef/veggie stock
Dried beans
Rice/lentils/barley/some dried grain that will last
Horizon milk if you have kids
Gallon or 2 of milk to freeze
Tea packets / cocoa packets (could be nice to drink something other than water)
Salt
Hot sauce
Ground beef, pot roast, chuck roast, whatever, and freeze it.
Canned chicken
Granola bars/clif bars/some sort of high carb bars
Pasta, lots of pasta
Rechargeable batteries and a solar charger
Solar flashlight
Solar radio (see a pattern?)
Wood burning camp stove
Pot to cook over a wood burning camp stove or gas grill
Extra propane tanks

The Dollar is at it’s lowest value since 2014 and it has no floor beneath, it will crash and inflation will explode only hedge play is Gold, Silver, Crypto, buy something tangible while your dollar still has some value. IE, Guns, Ammo, land away from the masses. Inflation is already here. The cost of food and housing and everything else has risen much faster than wages. Inflation is essentially the value of money. When the dollar falls it means you get less product for you money it’s been happening for a long time now very quietly you goto the store and you get 16 oz’s of peanut butter for 4.98 where 3 years ago you got 24 oz’s for the same price. Now it’s happening to everything. And it will only go higher faster as the dollar falls. Don’t believe me just look at the 10 yr chart of the dollar also look at the national debt clock it will soon explode much higher and faster as fed allocates the treasury to keep printing worthless dollars and the Dems will only accelerate this process. The debt is 83,000 dollars for every man woman and child in the USA, 232,000 for every working tax payer. And that’s before all of the new spending going on in Congress. Good news is this is a secular view of the world. For me and my family we know GOD is in charge. And we know who wins in the end.
Remember every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess JESUS is LORD. That being said I’m not scared of the future but I Am Preparing the best I Can to take care of my family. Just my opinion Hank45

The Dollar is at it’s lowest value since 2014 and it has no floor beneath, it will crash and inflation will explode only hedge play is Gold, Silver, Crypto, buy something tangible while your dollar still has some value. IE, Guns, Ammo, land away from the masses. Inflation is already here. The cost of food and housing and everything else has risen much faster than wages. Inflation is essentially the value of money. When the dollar falls it means you get less product for you money it’s been happening for a long time now very quietly you goto the store and you get 16 oz’s of peanut butter for 4.98 where 3 years ago you got 24 oz’s for the same price. Now it’s happening to everything. And it will only go higher faster as the dollar falls. Don’t believe me just look at the 10 yr chart of the dollar also look at the national debt clock it will soon explode much higher and faster as fed allocates the treasury to keep printing worthless dollars and the Dems will only accelerate this process. The debt is 83,000 dollars for every man woman and child in the USA, 232,000 for every working tax payer. And that’s before all of the new spending going on in Congress. Good news is this is a secular view of the world. For me and my family we know GOD is in charge. And we know who wins in the end.
Remember every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess JESUS is LORD. That being said I’m not scared of the future but I Am Preparing the best I Can to take care of my family. Just my opinion Hank45
Amen to this!! I’m scared for my little girls, 8 and 4, and my wife. We have to try to raise them in this cruel world, but God is in charge! I came from the Philippines and moved here in 1993. We had no running water/plumbing, A/C, slept on the floor with a net over us but we were happy! One US dollar is about 47 peso. People calls it a 3rd world country but I once called it home. Americans has no idea how well-off they have it. I have become Americanized lol. I love this country and my 2nd amendment!

Back
Top Bottom