• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SHTF!

Start with this
Screenshot_20210103-201526.png
Screenshot_20210103-201526.pngor this could be what you see if you don't
Screenshot_20210103-201526.png

YouTube is a fountain of prepper information.
I like this dude. Primarily food and sundries prepping and he has some great recipes.

I got some at 4patriots.
Where did you get yours? Seems that they changed their name and price is sky rocking...
Here:
Clara Powers
Hey- is your website taken down?
  • 8iuTX4LlGZO.png
    Author
    Patriot Pantry
    We're still in business. Patriot Pantry is now Ready Hour and has added new menu items, some improved recipes of our favorites in more robust packaging (2.5x stronger) for long-term storage - a better all around product for emergencies.

Yeah , I believed they changed names and almost trippled in price ! (1 years almost $3000)
And the set
I got some at 4patriots.
Where did you get yours? Seems that they changed their name and price is sky rocking...
Here:
Clara Powers
Hey- is your website taken down?
  • 8iuTX4LlGZO.png
    Author
    Patriot Pantry
    We're still in business. Patriot Pantry is now Ready Hour and has added new menu items, some improved recipes of our favorites in more robust packaging (2.5x stronger) for long-term storage - a better all around product for emergencies.
You can still get them on Amazon, and a few other places . But they have changed names , and almost tripled in price over the last year.

Not posting pictures and I don't leave home very often. If I'm home and you drop by I'll make sure you are taken care of. I would never send a brother away hungry.

If I'm not home and you drop by and help yourself, that's another story.

Easy to store a lot of carbs long term. The problem you get into is storing fats. Lard is good for a couple years storage dependent. If you are far south enough consider an avocado tree.

Canned veggies are great. A producing garden is even better.

Easy to store wheat, hominy, oats, sugar, honey, and dried beans. Rounding that out with a garden and small greenhouse, chickens (eggs are good for fats) and rabbits is not hard. Plenty of canning supplies for winter. One can of potato seeds can feed a large amount of people almost indefinitely barring a disease running through your crop.

Now, if you need to get mobile and quick that gets more difficult. That's where the freeze dried stuff comes in.

Really a lot of the answers depend pretty heavily on your situation. Budget, time, space etc. Remember to store in a way you can rotate stock.

Good luck on the journey and if someone online asks you to post pictures of your stash don't do it. Opsec man, opsec.

Back
Top Bottom