• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SHTF!

My mom just gave me a chest freezer. So now we have 2. We have a small house in the middle of Perry that was built in the 40s. So it's a 2 bed 1 bath with an add on room that's my bedroom. One freezer is in there and the other is in the bedroom my wife has her work from home office in. THAT room is packed. We have over 200 rolls of TP. We have about a years worth of most things from coffee to soap to vitamins and so on and so forth. What I'm really short on is space. I got 15 lbs of **** crammed in a 5lb bag. We need at least a 4 bedroom house with a storage building or two out back.

My mom just gave me a chest freezer. So now we have 2. We have a small house in the middle of Perry that was built in the 40s. So it's a 2 bed 1 bath with an add on room that's my bedroom. One freezer is in there and the other is in the bedroom my wife has her work from home office in. THAT room is packed. We have over 200 rolls of TP. We have about a years worth of most things from coffee to soap to vitamins and so on and so forth. What I'm really short on is space. I got 15 lbs of **** crammed in a 5lb bag. We need at least a 4 bedroom house with a storage building or two out back.

check into a 20' shipping container

View attachment 3010202
Just need hot water .... And takes up minimal space .
Each big tote has 450 servings (3 months)
Small is just a 2 week supply .
25 year shelf life .
I got some at 4patriots.
Where did you get yours? Seems that they changed their name and price is sky rocking...
Here:
Clara Powers
Hey- is your website taken down?
  • 8iuTX4LlGZO.png
    Author
    Patriot Pantry
    We're still in business. Patriot Pantry is now Ready Hour and has added new menu items, some improved recipes of our favorites in more robust packaging (2.5x stronger) for long-term storage - a better all around product for emergencies.

Back
Top Bottom