• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shrimp & Grits for Dinner

Had boiled shrimp, fried shrimp, garlic mashed potatoes and green beans tonight.....I like grits, just not ready to eat it for dinner even though I hear it's real good

If you want really good shrimp ‘n grits without having to go to the coast or the Carolinas, try Marlowe’s. I know, I know, it’s a chain, but their shrimp ‘n grits is damn good for not being on the coast.

If you want really good shrimp ‘n grits without having to go to the coast or the Carolinas, try Marlowe’s. I know, I know, it’s a chain, but their shrimp ‘n grits is damn good for not being on the coast.
Agreed. I used to manage for them. It's legit, but I just prefer to have creamy grits instead of their grit cakes.

You all made me hungry for something I till now, avoided, due to the Name, just don't sound right, to me.
Shrimp size weren't options so popcorn shrimp, made for a good first impression for me regardless of its name.

PresentationPuridiness wasn't my intent, so,,
DSC02612.JPGDSC02613.JPG

There was a place in Savannah on River Street and I hope it's stil there called The Cotton Trading Company. Me and the wife had shrimp and grits there along with THE best Bloody Marys I ever had back in November 06 the day we got married. LOVE shrimp and grits!

Back
Top Bottom