• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shrimp and mushrooms

It's the only way. Every meal is an experimentation on the last.

Yes! The shrimp taste great but I overshot them a little. So easy to do in a pan on the stove. Somehow I never mess them up on the grill, I just didn't feel like firing it up tonight. But I bet this glaze would do very well outside, I'll have to not be lazy next time lol

20210505_185606.jpg

Yes! The shrimp taste great but I overshot them a little. So easy to do in a pan on the stove. Somehow I never mess them up on the grill, I just didn't feel like firing it up tonight. But I bet this glaze would do very well outside, I'll have to not be lazy next time lol

View attachment 3250445
Damn it son... here you go doing that s**t again! MF’er that looks so good.
Now I gotta go find that glaze

Damn it son... here you go doing that s**t again! MF’er that looks so good.
Now I gotta go find that glaze

Haha, thanks! Me too! The place I got it from was out and they said they MIGHT get some next Saturday lol. Amazon I think has it so I might end up going that route. And then since it comes to my door I don't have to go out of my way to get it...

Haha, thanks! Me too! The place I got it from was out and they said they MIGHT get some next Saturday lol. Amazon I think has it so I might end up going that route. And then since it comes to my door I don't have to go out of my way to get it...
You be right! Found it. Amazon to the rescue! Now I gotta find a bunch of fresh shrimp since I’m gonna have 2 bottles. Might just have to do a cul de sac shrimp and beer get together for the neighbors.
Big Green Egg and a cooler should start things off while the glaze takes hold of the shrimp.
E8C1096C-FD47-4D2E-8025-B52642DC6810.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom