• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Should I One Day, Donate Collection to the CMP

Your collection is amazing, and it would be a very generous donation for sure. I’d reach out and make the arrangements in advance, just to be sure they can store and use them in a manner that does them justice. The WWII museum in New Orleans also comes to mind as a possible home also.

I miss my Springfield M2. How many do you have? Pics?
Believe I have 20 thus far. Still looking for a couple to complete the collection. Also have a Hoffer Thompson and Model 1885 Winder Musket, though that one is currently being auctioned to fund a new 1922. I will eventually add a Krag training rifle and an early Winchester Model 52 also.

Here are some of them. Each is a slightly different variant.
bsiFI3k.jpg

MocU736.jpg

Believe I have 20 thus far. Still looking for a couple to complete the collection. Also have a Hoffer Thompson and Model 1885 Winder Musket, though that one is currently being auctioned to fund a new 1922. I will eventually add a Krag training rifle and an early Winchester Model 52 also.

bsiFI3k.jpg

MocU736.jpg

Stunning family.
I’m still looking for my second.....

bsiFI3k.jpg

MocU736.jpg
giphy(55).gif

bsiFI3k.jpg

MocU736.jpg

Dad!!!
I've been missing you! :)
Those would be cool to go see in a museum! :thumb:

bsiFI3k.jpg

MocU736.jpg

It would be great if there was a way to capture all of your knowledge on these.....,,a book or perhaps a website. It would be a huge benefit to preserve the history as well as the weapons

Back
Top Bottom