• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shooting range/property in the Silver Creek/Aragon/Rockmart area?

FamDoc2892

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
235   0
Reaction score
Looking for fellow ODTers who own/can recommend property suitable for sighting in/occasional shooting for fun and/or hand load development. Just moved away from my previous opportunities, looking for something a bit closer. Responsible and considerate shooter/hunter/handloader/youth instructor/Project Appleseed supporter. Shoot me a PM! Text and/or call available.

Is this permanent?
Who really knows. Joe goes where the $ is and if anyone with any last wants to make money, they look at petit creek farms and see easier $ than a range.
Most likely its permanent but he might end up doing something with his core group later..

Who really knows. Joe goes where the $ is and if anyone with any last wants to make money, they look at petit creek farms and see easier $ than a range.
Most likely its permanent but he might end up doing something with his core group later..
I talked to him a couple of weeks ago Jon and he said after the first of the year he was closing for good.

I assume there is no $ in running an outdoor range or more people would be doing it? Land in that part of Ga is not real expensive.

Back
Top Bottom