• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

shellback banshee plate carrier

zenmineo

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
3   0
Reaction score
Finally got my rig set up this weekend. I ordered a banshee carrier with some ar500 plates(still have yet to get the plates). My previous rig was a ciras vest with level IV ceramic plates.

This carrier is great, it was under 200 bucks. Its light weight and easy to work with and decently comfortable. The outer cummerbund is removable and it includes two buckle straps on each side if you dont like outer cummerbunds.

I have it set up with three hsgi double decker taco pouches. The pouches are a pain to set up with malace clips but its worth it. They will hold any AK clip ar clip or 7.62 clip and just about any pistol clip. Currently I have my m14 mags and glock 17 mags in. This is great because it allows you to change whatever platform you are using without swapping out your gear.
I also have my ifak, admin pouch and 3x glock mag pouch.

On the back I have an emdom vehicle hydration carrier. This is a sweet carrier too. 13 in. Long and doesnt hang down below the back. Has loops installed to attach paracord for extra hauling. And has integral pockets for anything else you may need to carry.

Overall I'm very happy with my decision. If you have any questions about the gear give me a holler.

-doc mineo

Attachments

• 20131207_151746.jpg
    20131207_151746.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 4,493
  • 20131207_153713.jpg
    20131207_153713.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 884
I call it the "tac vac"

Probably should have taken a better look at what was in the background before I snapped a picture. Situational awareness fail on my part

Back
Top Bottom