• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sheds, anyone finding sheds yet?

Took my son squirrel hunting and after the bottoms had been flooded this past week I thought it was crazy to find a fresh scrape. I hope he can get a rest period in so he will be gung-ho early next season

Soaked it for a few days. It had been in the woods so long the bugs had already done all the hard work. It was already odorless.
View attachment 2494490

I guess I was suppose to leave the antlers above the water line but I found that out after I soaked it.
If you want to take them back to dark color rub with wood stain on a rag.

7E05BDC7-9111-4731-ABD8-14AED74455C1.jpeg
BF6AC17D-57CF-4AD6-B0C7-72FD0A8515B8.jpeg
B09731A3-8FDA-4080-BEE0-DFCB19FBE724.jpeg
Found 2 on Saturday!

Took my son squirrel hunting and after the bottoms had been flooded this past week I thought it was crazy to find a fresh scrape. I hope he can get a rest period in so he will be gung-ho early next season

I saw a couple fresh scrapes last weekend in Social Circle. Definitely not turkey scratches. They were scrapes.

I saw a young 6 pointer a couple mornings ago right up the road from my house. He is hanging onto those horns like they are money.

I saw a couple fresh scrapes last weekend in Social Circle. Definitely not turkey scratches. They were scrapes.

I saw a young 6 pointer a couple mornings ago right up the road from my house. He is hanging onto those horns like they are money.
they are like money to knife makers and dog owners. People I work with have offered to buy any I will sell them for chew toys for their dogs. Pet stores sell them for crazy prices.

Back
Top Bottom