• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shameless plug for YouTube page

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sith Dark Lord
247   0
Reaction score
Basselton Mini Farm: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpJLJN-zPoJC1N_F42d3_uw

I know this is a bit unorthodox and may be a huge disaster, but I am giving it a shot anyway. Long story short, I started a YouTube page 4 or 5 years ago to show the chaos of the farm. It is mostly just short videos of the various livestock and bees. As time progressed, we have tried to do longer video to catch the public's attention. Fast forward to last week and the girlfriend finally started taking interest in the page and is trying to grow it. Many of the features are based on the number of subscribers the channel has.

So, I am asking that you simple go to the site and subscribe. You may even find some of the videos interesting. Just don't be too critical; all videos are shot w a cellphone until equipment can be purchased and neither of us have a face for TV, so it is mostly just the animals. Thank you in advance.

most of the YouTube videos posted are shot with cellphone cameras. The resolution on those high end phones are just as good as a digital video camera. Try investing into a cellphone Gimbal. It'll really help stabilize the shot. Of course some decent video editing software is necessary. Although, the Macbook pro comes with some decent software preinstalled.

I'm your 50th subscriber. No way I'd be standing around those bees without the same cover up as the rest of yall. Hope you get some good honey out of that hive.
Good luck!
Hope you get monetized soon.

Back
Top Bottom