• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Service Rifle - High Power In Georgia - What I've Been Up To

I've seen the electronic scoring systems fail miserably at Talladega first hand. Wouldn't put me off shooting there though. Still have 19 prepaid visits to use. Haven't shot a match there since "BC" (before Covid).

I've seen the electronic scoring systems fail miserably at Talladega first hand. Wouldn't put me off shooting there though. Still have 19 prepaid visits to use. Haven't shot a match there since "BC" (before Covid).

Electronic scoring, Bah! next they'll take away you ammo and you'll be using a bore laser.

Thanks for posting this! I have been interested in getting into the world of position shooting since my first appleseed but it is full of esoteric knowledge. This thread has been a great resource in restarting the journey.

Yes! While the genre has declined in the last decade there are still many active programs. RBGC.org event calendar will show probably the most available regular open to the public matches. NRA, CMP and even a monthly clinic that I still regularly attend after 22 years. The Rifleman's match, the biggest southeastern M1 match weekend is on the last day of Arpil/1st of May this year . There is a range in Rome that has regular matches I'm told but have not been yet. South River GC has a rifle program, Ft Benning and Ft Gordon used to have XC programs but I'm not sure if they still do or not.

I'll be shooting a stick at the 100yrd match clinic tomorrow at RBGC. 50shots for record on reduced targets, unlimited sighters, no optics though it you have a current service rifle.

Equipment to loan for noobs that want to try it out, hit me up!
Dan the Man withe Mustache and Trigger Company hat?

Back
Top Bottom