• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Selling

Had the same problem. There's a little acknowledgement box above your title you have to click or nothing happens. I forget about it every time

Here’s an example, if I were selling a Handgun.

From the home page, look for the heading of “Trading Post”. Underneath that, you want to click on “Firearms & Accessories”.
IMG_3857.jpeg

From there, I want to look for the category that best fits the item I’m selling. I’m selling a revolver, so I’m, going to click on “Handguns”.
IMG_3858.jpeg

Then I’ll click on the red box that says “Post Ad”.
IMG_3859.jpeg

At the top, check the box beside “I agree to the Terms of Service”. Fill in all the options and drop downs. Make sure that you include a TITLE for your listing. Here, I’ve circled it and pointed at it twice. Why? Because multiple times a day we have folks post ads with no title.
IMG_3861.jpeg

Continue to scroll down and complete the information. I’ve circled the tab for uploading pics for your ad. They help.
IMG_3862.jpeg

Complete filling out the info, and click the red tab that says “Post Thread”.
IMG_3863.jpeg

Here’s an example, if I were selling a Handgun.

From the home page, look for the heading of “Trading Post”. Underneath that, you want to click on “Firearms & Accessories”.
View attachment 6716572

From there, I want to look for the category that best fits the item I’m selling. I’m selling a revolver, so I’m, going to click on “Handguns”.
View attachment 6716577

Then I’ll click on the red box that says “Post Ad”.
View attachment 6716579

At the top, check the box beside “I agree to the Terms of Service”. Fill in all the options and drop downs. Make sure that you include a TITLE for your listing. Here, I’ve circled it and pointed at it twice. Why? Because multiple times a day we have folks post ads with no title.
View attachment 6716581
Ok. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom