• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sellers not wanting to ship

Only problem iv'e had with a member shipping was I won a giveaway and the guy didn't feel like and backed out from shipping it. No biggie. all the rest went great.

Shipping could not get any easier with USPS and flat rate. They will literally send you free shipping supplies and pick it up at your house for free. Print the label off your computer and tape it on. I sell on eBay and ship out multiple items a week without leaving my house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I offer to split shipping or in some instances include shipping,it doesnt matter some folks gonna whine if you give it to em.

Like to meet others and don't live vicariously through computer?

Same here plus it takes the “not as described” opening out of the equation

For me any meet to buy sale or trade is pending inspection and acceptance

I’ve had several buy/sell/trades that didn’t happen - No hard feelings either way

And like you said I like meeting you characters

not driving al the way from North Ga to Fl line for a gun when can find it else where closer

99% of the guns for sale here can be found on gunbroker, with better pics AND the understanding that it will be shipped.

No, I will not spend hours in a car to save a seller from "shipping hassles".

If I am selling something, I put it in a box and ask the post office the shipping cost. That way I can post a price and an accurate shipping charge.

Back
Top Bottom