• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sellers not wanting to ship

Shipping could not get any easier with USPS and flat rate. They will literally send you free shipping supplies and pick it up at your house for free. Print the label off your computer and tape it on. I sell on eBay and ship out multiple items a week without leaving my house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other side is buyers wanting free shipping. A flat rate small box is now $8.30 a medium is over $15. I am willing to ship and have shipped all sorts of stuff. It is hard to justify it on ammo and Fedex is cheaper than UPS by a hair.

The other side is buyers wanting free shipping. A flat rate small box is now $8.30 a medium is over $15. I am willing to ship and have shipped all sorts of stuff. It is hard to justify it on ammo and Fedex is cheaper than UPS by a hair.
or like was previously mentioned you can ride around a couple of hours getting to and from a destination at some traffic packed hour cause thats the only time they can meet.BS on that.

Shipping could not get any easier with USPS and flat rate. They will literally send you free shipping supplies and pick it up at your house for free. Print the label off your computer and tape it on. I sell on eBay and ship out multiple items a week without leaving my house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom