• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seems to be an increase

dondon48

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
120   0
Reaction score
In people pming with "is this available" type messages then nothing...on top of that are the pm/text me anytime messages which I find to be a waste of time since they always ghost right up to when I'm sitting in the car waiting for them. Why even bother asking? If the ad is up, 99.99% it's available...

That is how facebook marketplace works. You ask - "Is this still available" in a ready made button, and the seller replies with another ready made button- "Yes, it is still available". Then nothing ever happens.

Kind of like dog-earing a book or magazine, but never going back to that page.

That is how facebook marketplace works. You ask - "Is this still available" in a ready made button, and the seller replies with another ready made button- "Yes, it is still available". Then nothing ever happens.

Kind of like dog-earing a book or magazine, but never going back to that page.
Yuuppp.... Just like that.
They’re so used to the Fakebook ways....

You got boolits two sail wit dat gat?
You got boolits two sail wit dat gat?
Hey man where you located and have plenty rounds to go with right? I will get this weekend but interested in trading for a 12 ga 18 inch barrel pump brand new 3 boxs if shells **** twice to kill a snake if that'll knock some price off 3I I'll do yiu 220 with shotgun text me ***-***-**** ***** thnaks if not interested I'll pay just cash price...That was an actual offer I got...keeping in mind nothing I had for sale was under $1000...just for grins I asked him what he was offering on...u got pistol right?...I didn't have any pistol for sale...

Back
Top Bottom