• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sedona?

Rzr570

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
Any of you guys been? Wife and I were supposed to be heading to the Mediterranean in October, but due to WuFlu that ain’t happening. Was considering a trip out to Sedona or open to any other suggestions. Trip is to celebrate wedding anniversary.... We spend a lot of time already at the beach, so looking for something possibly different than sun and sand, but not ruling that out entirely, cause the wife is a bit of a lush.

Sedona and the canyon up to Flagstaff worth the trip. Should take in the Grand Canyon while you are there.

Sedona and the surrounding areas are beautiful. Last time I went, flew into Vegas because flights were cheaper, rented a car and drove down to Sedona hitting the grand canyon on the way.

Awesome scenery...we flew into Phoenix and drove up...made a big loop thru Williams and up around the Grand Canyon.
Flew home from Vegas

Sedona and the surrounding areas are beautiful. Last time I went, flew into Vegas because flights were cheaper, rented a car and drove down to Sedona hitting the grand canyon on the way.
Probably fly into Phoenix if we do Sedona. I love Vegas, but not with the WuFlu around

Back
Top Bottom