• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME POLL

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems like a fish out of water. But I'll stay cautiously optimistic. No choice. God's punishing me for my disdain for Notre Dame.
Easy…………. Good luck w mediocrity Brian Kelly…… we’re glad to give him away……. He’s been there 2 days & already a redneck…….

Easy…………. Good luck w mediocrity Brian Kelly…… we’re glad to give him away……. He’s been there 2 days & already a redneck…….
100 million ain’t quite giving away I see where y’all were paying 1.8 he left for the money period.

Looking forward to a great game.

Hopefully UGA will win - so they can move on to the next round as #1.

They need to end the "fear" of Bama once and for all.

lol. Winningest coach in your school's history is mediocre? I guess we both know what that says about ND then. If he's as "redneck" he should have stopped somewhere north of I-10.

100 million ain’t quite giving away I see where y’all were paying 1.8 he left for the money period.
His 'salary' was around $2.4. But he was making a lot more than that there. ND doesn't release total income.
Regardless, yeah he's making a truck load more now.

After watching the Braves,Falcons, and UGA my whole life, nothing would surprise me. But Im thinking UGA by 10. What’s the spread?
Fox sports has the spread 6.5 Bama ( Kirby Smart is 0-3 against Saban ) My only advice to Ga run a lot of no huddle offense if Ga they get ahead keep the petal on metal . Juts like last week Auburn had them beat but Auburn ran out gas at the end and Crisom Tide came back & won . Go dawgs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom