• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Season for Giving - AR ForeGrip

Freshly Minted Georgian!

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
304   0
Reaction score
Brand spanking new, Punisher style AR ForeGrip. This one was printed in gold. If ya want a bit of gold bling hanging off your AR this is your chance! Must pick up in Athens (or surrounding) this week. Merry Christmas folks!

Attachments

• grip_Front.jpg
    grip_Front.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 173
  • grip_side.jpg
    grip_side.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 163
Georgia has welcomed me despite the taint of California being on me and ODTers have been just awesome as a group. Least I can do. Should find more goodies to post over the next couple of days so stay tuned.

Well Nat, FDE ain't exactly pimpin' as hard as gold! That said, I usually print and sell these for $10 face to face. I do have FDE filament around although realistically I couldn't get to this until the week of the 23rd.

I do print them with or without the Punisher logo on them as well. I just thought, you know what the gold one needs? A little rhinestone in the tooth. That'd be just the right amount of bling for the bling!

I don't even remember why I printed gold o be honest with you. Somebody here on ODT requested one but never followed through so I have an extra laying around waiting to grace someone's AR creation.

Back
Top Bottom