1. Phone
  2. Computer
Browser
Chrome

Moondog1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
I am unable to search in the search bar by zip code anymore. I've noticed this really makes it hard to search for what you are looking for. Also, most of the time when I search anything I only get really old results.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Are you getting an error when you try to search by zip code? I just tried it and it seemed to work well.

Are you getting an error when you try to search by zip code? I just tried it and it seemed to work well.
Yes, when I search by zip code the most recent posts I get are from September. When I search 30512 I get these results.
1638979163773.png

When you search in pistols you get:
1638979304591.png

There is only one result there that contains 30512 in the handgun section but sometimes it's more. I have ads listed in the dealer section as well that contain my zip code. They don't get returned in the search at all.

Here's rifles:
This post also contains 30512
1638979412684.png

My post don't even show up when I search 30512 in the dealer section. Since the update it's become very hard to sell anything on here. Stuff just doesn't show up for people anymore.

I see! OK, I've done some testing as well, and you're right. Doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to what shows in the zip code search, so we'll look into it now.

Thank you for the thorough report!

Back
Top Bottom