• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SDS SAX2 Shotguns

Slightly better than the going rate for new…
I was looking for some reviews on YouTube for this but didn’t find one from the bigger channels. I respect your opinion and curious how well it has served you. I would love to buy one if they are reliable

I was looking for some reviews on YouTube for this but didn’t find one from the bigger channels. I respect your opinion and curious how well it has served you. I would love to buy one if they are reliable
I went to GA Gunstore today and got the SDS S4. Cleaned the excess oil and fired 50 rounds of the cheap 1250 fps #8 shot and about 10 rounds of 1345 fps 00 buck. It functioned perfectly- best groups of 00 were from the full choke. I’m not disappointed. Like $411 out the door.

I went to GA Gunstore today and got the SDS S4. Cleaned the excess oil and fired 50 rounds of the cheap 1250 fps #8 shot and about 10 rounds of 1345 fps 00 buck. It functioned perfectly- best groups of 00 were from the full choke. I’m not disappointed. Like $411 out the door.
Thanks for the reply! I’ve been wanting to get a new shotgun. I’ll definitely check it out now.

I really appreciate you posting your results! Have a good one

Back
Top Bottom