• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scrap sterling selling at $22+ per ounce on ebay?

So those rolls of rounds are starting to peak!!!!! When do you sell???
When the price is highest. LOL!

Wait.....

Using ODT Market Metrics or real life examples?

According to our very own ODT price police, you should sell them for what you paid. Not a penny more. I've offered to buy all the silver the price whiners have for what they paid. Hell, I've even offered to buy at spot, no discount. Curiously, no takers?

So those rolls of rounds are starting to peak!!!!! When do you sell???
Are you in a hurry? If not I would sit on what you have..Last few days when it went over 29, I since I am in for the long run I smiled..I could cash in for a hell of a profit but, with the volatility of precious metals right now. I'll just sit on it...

Are you in a hurry? If not I would sit on what you have..Last few days when it went over 29, I since I am in for the long run I smiled..I could cash in for a hell of a profit but, with the volatility of precious metals right now. I'll just sit on it...
upload_2020-8-7_19-36-54.png

Got a friend was in the gold and silver buying business many years back.
Lot of ghetto, but plenty of previously affluent folks selling during the 2009 crash.
Sold all the scrap stuff and silver sets to a refinery, kept the coins and bullion.
Said it was his retirement.
Back then he was sitting on about 80 pounds of .999

Morning guys, I'm new in the buying gold/silver and have somewhat read over your threads. Do you recommend a seller or website to buy from? Possibly someone in the NE Ga area I can speak to face 2 face?

Back
Top Bottom