• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scope shopping time

Think I might buy this one.

Screenshot_20200704-125803_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Standard duplex for me.With that said,you have to be intimate with your ballistics,shoot at range to become familiar with hold over,but Im ole school and like to K.I.S.S.

Whats your favorite reticle?

And why? Please include the caliber and distance you shoot.

Thanks bros. Stay outdoors.
Currently, I have nothing for long range. I need something for medium distance for my Scar 17. I suppose I could use a magnifier for one of my Eotech but, don’t think that will cut it.

cmshoot cmshoot Could probably offer you some suggestions.

369 for that Vortex is not over priced. In fact I want to order one right now. A great scope is 1200 bucks plus. Us guys have to settle for a decent scope. 3-18 pretty much covers anything the average shooter will do. That's a great power variance for the money. Now that deal looks great on paper but I would actually have to hold and look through before I could give it a stamp of approval. Sounds good though.I have several Vortex scopes and they work and if they don't I can put it in a box and send it back. I will either get a repaired scope of s new on. Not a bad deal. There are other good scopes out there. You just have to go somewhere and put you hands and eyes on and through a few.

Primary Arms Gold w their R-Grid reticle was a good temporary optic for me to see what my MWS could do at 100 and it didn’t disappoint. Made the decision on which big boy scope to go with a little less overwhelming and wasn’t a horrible upfront investment. Ended up with a Mark 6 TMR and couldn’t be happier for 600+.

Back
Top Bottom