• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

School me, I want a AK

Or you could go for the refined, improved, quality Swiss version:

Sig 556R, but they have increased from $1,000 to $1,500 and up.

Sig 556r (1).jpg
Sig 556r (2).jpg

The only AK that I ever saw malfunction was my buddies Romanian. Agreed on the accuracy, they will never compare to an AR. I have a stamped Chinese NHM90 (Similar to a MAK 90) that I have never cleaned......has had thousands and thousands of rounds through it, Zero malfunctions.

The only AK that I ever saw malfunction was my buddies Romanian. Agreed on the accuracy, they will never compare to an AR. I have a stamped Chinese NHM90 (Similar to a MAK 90) that I have never cleaned......has had thousands and thousands of rounds through it, Zero malfunctions.
Never cleaned an AK and complains about AK accuracy.... Shoots surplus x39 ammo and compares it to new production 5.56 ammo....
7.62x39 round by design is less accurate than 5.56. Lower ballistic coefficient. Use a better bullet in x39, like GT HP boat tail Compare 5.56 and 5.45 then get back to discussion

Never cleaned an AK and complains about AK accuracy.... Shoots surplus x39 ammo and compares it to new production 5.56 ammo....
7.62x39 round by design is less accurate than 5.56. Lower ballistic coefficient. Use a better bullet in x39, like GT HP boat tail Compare 5.56 and 5.45 then get back to discussion

Right. Shoot brass for brass and its the shooter not the platform. My arsenal shoots just as accurate as my BCM with the same ammo.

Right. Shoot brass for brass and its the shooter not the platform. My arsenal shoots just as accurate as my BCM with the same ammo.
Arsenal (10), FB Radom and Izhevsk all are now running Steyer's cold hammer machines for their barrels.

Obviously you don’t comprehend very well. The point of never cleaning was to show the reliability, guess you can’t understand that. This forum is meant to help a person out not get into a meaningless debate. Let’s go out to 500+ yards and the AR will beat you on accuracy any day of the week.....Both rifles using surplus ammo. If you want to load your x39 ammo, you’re welcome to do it. You will still lose. Throw both rifles in the sand and mud, obviously the AK will win any day of the week. I have owned several AK’s through the years and none of them including the Polytech legend will compare to a standard AR for accuracy.
Now get back to the topic. The man wants to find the best AK for the money. Try and help him out

I'm confident that I can hit a man sized target at 100 yards with each shot on both of my aks. I don't understand why you'd need to be more accurate than that for a non purpose built gun. The barrels are pinned in, not riveted. This is fudd talk
dont get your panties in a wad. i apologize for saying rivet instead of pin. i am glad you can hit a man sized target at 100. i am almost sure that you would miss that same target with an accurate rifle..

Back
Top Bottom