• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scam Alert!!!

I was expecting a scam warning posted in Area 51 to be about getting ripped off buying a used flying saucer, or maybe a "legitimate, previously undiscovered" piece of Alien craft wreckage from Roswell (GA, of course)

if they dont take a credit card like every other vendor then dont waste your time

they only take zelle and crypto payments which are not insured or secure

Yeah, if an online store doesn’t accept credit cards as payment, it’s a red flag and chances are it’s a scam. Especially if they want you to do a western union money order or something

I tried to buy a gun from this website only to have them attempt to scam me.

https://usagunfactory.com/

Luckily they didn’t get my money but I wanted to let everyone know about these scammers.
I bought a gun and chose Zelle as my payment. The next day I get a text asking if I wanted to finalize my purchase. They then sent me the Zelle info to send payment, and I sent it. Luckily, for some unknown reason it never went through.
Even though the Zelle was showing as in progress, they sent a shipping notification from some company I have never heard of. Transcontinental Express Logistics. The tracking was showing movement and when it “arrived” in my state they sent an email saying that the shipment was on hold until they received a refundable insurance payment of almost $600. The arrival city is not the city where the main USPS hub is located.
So Ya, ok....that was gonna happen. This isn’t the first gun I’ve purchased online.

Just want to give a heads up to everyone here. It’s a scam.
I googled and there are several results that came up with people reporting similar experiences.
Maybe it's me but i don't trust anyone that has a location on United States that just join.

Back
Top Bottom