• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scam Alert!!!

gtrjunior

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
I tried to buy a gun from this website only to have them attempt to scam me.

https://usagunfactory.com/

Luckily they didn’t get my money but I wanted to let everyone know about these scammers.
I bought a gun and chose Zelle as my payment. The next day I get a text asking if I wanted to finalize my purchase. They then sent me the Zelle info to send payment, and I sent it. Luckily, for some unknown reason it never went through.
Even though the Zelle was showing as in progress, they sent a shipping notification from some company I have never heard of. Transcontinental Express Logistics. The tracking was showing movement and when it “arrived” in my state they sent an email saying that the shipment was on hold until they received a refundable insurance payment of almost $600. The arrival city is not the city where the main USPS hub is located.
So Ya, ok....that was gonna happen. This isn’t the first gun I’ve purchased online.

Just want to give a heads up to everyone here. It’s a scam.
I googled and there are several results that came up with people reporting similar experiences.

tenor (1).gif

The first 2 sentences of 'Engrish' should be clue enough.

All our trainers are with a massive military, security service, and law enforcement background.

You can sign up for private lessons too in case you are in a hurry to level up your shooting skills and practice.

"Welcome to USA GUN FACTORY an online depot where you can make a great choice of FireArms and always live to remember.We offer great deals and expert service.Our specialty are on gun brands like the COLT,which include,the colt rifles,revolvers,colt pistols,Taurus Handguns and Panzer arms.We have the latest collection of the AR-12 Shotguns,panzer bp-12,panzer arms ar12 pro. USA GUN FACTORY is a federally licensed firearms dealer, stocking brands of guns for sale as earlier mentioned above.
Buying a gun online is an easy, private, and legal way to buy your next gun. Shop our vast selection of the industry’s top gun manufacturers from the convenience and privacy of your own home. After finding your choice of gun,we will ship it to the FFL of your choice for pickup and background check. Your dealer will walk you through the NICS check process and legally transfer the gun to you.Buying guns online have always been a tedious process; have you ever ask yourself “can i buy guns online from a gun shop near me?”,once you locate our shop the answer to your question is found.Frequently asked questions about Gun shops near me are,Can i buy a gun near me? are there gun shops near me?US gun factory is here to answer your queries .

Even though The retail business environment is changing every day, in some cases hour by hour.”USA Gun Factory is doing its very best to get every order to our Customers’ quickly, while at the same time complying with all legal requirements.we offer you the autonomy to buy the riffle, shotgun,Panzer Arms, Taurus handguns and pistol you’ve always wanted online and at ideal prices. Whether you are a beginner or white-collar, you will find the guns you need, Boost your passion for firearms and let us assist you have the weaponry of your dreams.It is well known all round the world now about the chaos going on and fear it brings, Nothing will please our gun shop more than ensuring we stay in stock with top most selling home defense handguns like the panzer bp 12,and all AR-12 Pro shotguns.Stay safe and enjoy shopping a our Gun store."

If you cant tell just by reading a little bit of this that they have no clue wtf they are talking about then you cant be helped. If a legit company paid someone to write this then where's my PHD in english?

"Welcome to USA GUN FACTORY an online depot where you can make a great choice of FireArms and always live to remember.We offer great deals and expert service.Our specialty are on gun brands like the COLT,which include,the colt rifles,revolvers,colt pistols,Taurus Handguns and Panzer arms.We have the latest collection of the AR-12 Shotguns,panzer bp-12,panzer arms ar12 pro. USA GUN FACTORY is a federally licensed firearms dealer, stocking brands of guns for sale as earlier mentioned above.
Buying a gun online is an easy, private, and legal way to buy your next gun. Shop our vast selection of the industry’s top gun manufacturers from the convenience and privacy of your own home. After finding your choice of gun,we will ship it to the FFL of your choice for pickup and background check. Your dealer will walk you through the NICS check process and legally transfer the gun to you.Buying guns online have always been a tedious process; have you ever ask yourself “can i buy guns online from a gun shop near me?”,once you locate our shop the answer to your question is found.Frequently asked questions about Gun shops near me are,Can i buy a gun near me? are there gun shops near me?US gun factory is here to answer your queries .

Even though The retail business environment is changing every day, in some cases hour by hour.”USA Gun Factory is doing its very best to get every order to our Customers’ quickly, while at the same time complying with all legal requirements.we offer you the autonomy to buy the riffle, shotgun,Panzer Arms, Taurus handguns and pistol you’ve always wanted online and at ideal prices. Whether you are a beginner or white-collar, you will find the guns you need, Boost your passion for firearms and let us assist you have the weaponry of your dreams.It is well known all round the world now about the chaos going on and fear it brings, Nothing will please our gun shop more than ensuring we stay in stock with top most selling home defense handguns like the panzer bp 12,and all AR-12 Pro shotguns.Stay safe and enjoy shopping a our Gun store."

If you cant tell just by reading a little bit of this that they have no clue wtf they are talking about then you cant be helped. If a legit company paid someone to write this then where's my PHD in english?
I'd be happy to write copy for them, but I'm expensive. To be fair though, the copy you posted reads a lot like an ODT ad.

I tried to buy a gun from this website only to have them attempt to scam me.

https://usagunfactory.com/

Luckily they didn’t get my money but I wanted to let everyone know about these scammers.
I bought a gun and chose Zelle as my payment. The next day I get a text asking if I wanted to finalize my purchase. They then sent me the Zelle info to send payment, and I sent it. Luckily, for some unknown reason it never went through.
Even though the Zelle was showing as in progress, they sent a shipping notification from some company I have never heard of. Transcontinental Express Logistics. The tracking was showing movement and when it “arrived” in my state they sent an email saying that the shipment was on hold until they received a refundable insurance payment of almost $600. The arrival city is not the city where the main USPS hub is located.
So Ya, ok....that was gonna happen. This isn’t the first gun I’ve purchased online.

Just want to give a heads up to everyone here. It’s a scam.
I googled and there are several results that came up with people reporting similar experiences.
Here's another one. https://premiumgunshop.com/ Read the reviews on this place. https://www.reddit.com/r/Firearms/comments/ifz958/has_anybody_ordered_anything_from/

Back
Top Bottom