Outdoorsman
4   0
Reaction score

WellBehaved

Default rank <100 posts Supporter
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
Anybody have any personal experience with this shotgun? Reliability? Never bought something "off brand" in a firearm. Thanks

Youtube reviews seem positive. I have been wanting one for awhile but they are hard to find. Saw one listed here that was just "price dropped" to $820, so I am considering ordering one online for $300 less...

WellBehaved

Default rank <100 posts Supporter
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
there's like half a dozen turkish M4 clones.... I wish someone would test them all.

Or stock them locally. I would review one in a heartbeat, as I have found most of the Turkish shotties to be pretty well made... My Winchester SXP shotties are actually re-branded turkish shotguns, not actually made by Winchester, and they always go bang...

The Savage/Stevens shotties are Turkish and pretty well regarded

267   0
Reaction score
Youtube reviews seem positive. I have been wanting one for awhile but they are hard to find. Saw one listed here that was just "price dropped" to $820, so I am considering ordering one online for $300 less...
Not only the shotgun the new AKs are priced lower than the previously owned AKs on ODT.

Dan Muk

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
124   0
Reaction score
If it’s as good as the SDS 1911 I’d say it’s worth a shot. Seems the Turkish stuff has been getting better and better in recent years at least for the few I have tried…

Top Bottom