• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sax2 benelli m4 clone 520 on Atlantic Firearms

Anybody have any personal experience with this shotgun? Reliability? Never bought something "off brand" in a firearm. Thanks

Youtube reviews seem positive. I have been wanting one for awhile but they are hard to find. Saw one listed here that was just "price dropped" to $820, so I am considering ordering one online for $300 less...

there's like half a dozen turkish M4 clones.... I wish someone would test them all.

Or stock them locally. I would review one in a heartbeat, as I have found most of the Turkish shotties to be pretty well made... My Winchester SXP shotties are actually re-branded turkish shotguns, not actually made by Winchester, and they always go bang...

The Savage/Stevens shotties are Turkish and pretty well regarded

Youtube reviews seem positive. I have been wanting one for awhile but they are hard to find. Saw one listed here that was just "price dropped" to $820, so I am considering ordering one online for $300 less...
Not only the shotgun the new AKs are priced lower than the previously owned AKs on ODT.

If it’s as good as the SDS 1911 I’d say it’s worth a shot. Seems the Turkish stuff has been getting better and better in recent years at least for the few I have tried…

Back
Top Bottom