• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sam's Club Is Discontinuing Its Member's Mark Men's Relaxed Fit Jeans

When I first bought them I didn't know they meant they were made of firehose material. I thought it meant I'd have room for my giant dong in there, which just means I have a LOT of room in there for my little wiener. Turns out to be a double win though
Yes Sir My little wiener would get lost in a Pouch designed for a firehose LOL. Are they really made out of firehose material?

I went to Sam's Club this week to buy some more Member's Mark jeans and none were in the store. I have been buying these for 20 years. What I did find were lots of name-brand non-traditional jeans (thinner stretchy fabrics and much trimmer sizing) for sale that cost considerably more than the Member's Mark $12.98 jeans they have carried for eons. I went online and in a chat with a CSR found out that these jeans are being discontinued. So I ordered 4 pairs at the $12.98 price and should have them next week. These are very durable jeans, and I hate seeing a good product go away.
Wranglers. Made in USA. $12. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Wrangler...qzziwMxwI&athancid=null&athposb=0&athena=true

Back
Top Bottom