BTW, they're not in Sam's Club
they're outside at the fuel depot.
Unless you just mean they're
full fledged card carrying members,
that's being IN I reckon.
Maybe they're all left handed.
Or need a 6 y/o kid leaning out a
window proclaiming "you're doing it wrong!"

My first job out of school was a gig with a major oil company. We were given a territory of convenience stores to supervise (nightmare). Anyway the guy who had the territory next to mine in Atlanta said a woman at one of his stations kept driving up to different pumps and getting out of her car and getting aggravated because the tank was always opposite of the pump. She got aggravated and went inside to complain to the manager that "the pumps are on the wrong side!". She was not happy, at all. She was even less happy when he couldn't help but laugh.

I have a relative that worked for DOT for many years and they had a woman call to complain about the location of the "SLOW - DEER CROSSING" signs.

She told them, they should tell the deer to cross somewhere else and move the signs. I'd tell her....
iu

Costco you're kind of forced to do this.

If all the pumps are taken - why not? Does pulling in to fill up on the wrong side really dictate someone's IQ?

If they weren't meant to be routed that far, the hoses wouldn't be that long with a bungee tether.

If you're going to be petty a out someone's IQ, why not pick on the people filling up holy laundry baskets during the "gas shortage"? Like the example below
View attachment 3349109

Or the ones filling up grocery bags
View attachment 3349114
You post exactly like another member on here.. haven't seen him in forever through

tgkksj1p62s3g.png

Back
Top Bottom