• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Salad before or after a meal? I have the answer for that!

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
I try to prepare meals for my Bride that are well balanced and meet all the food groups..When it comes to salad for my Bride, I am fed up with what the grocers offer, for pre made salads. I choose to Bake the Chicken breasts, I take a head of Iceberg lettuce, clean take out thick pieces and pull it apart to inspect all.. She used to like Romain, but complains about the backbone of each leaf..Then I boil the eggs, use Kraft cheese, Garlic Croutons, and top with Ranch Dressing. Then I season with cracked pepper and Coarse Garlic. I do the Chicken and eggs in bulk, enough for the week. Long and short this is a full meal for us..At least 4 times a week.
salad.jpgsalad1.jpg

Excellent - looks like one I eat just about everyday I am working from home - I do put half an avocado in mine.

Sent from my BV4900Pro using Tapatalk

I like salad as well. I'll eat a chief salad every once in a while for dinner. I've even eaten salad for desert sometimes. Like pizza, I'll put everything on it including the kitchen sink

DD - that girl of yours doesnt realize how good she has it ! lol
All kiding aside, i can see the love in your meals you make for her to help keep her healthy as can be. God is proud.
Thanks for sharing with us , it looks great ! :hungry:

I try to prepare meals for my Bride that are well balanced and meet all the food groups..When it comes to salad for my Bride, I am fed up with what the grocers offer, for pre made salads. I choose to Bake the Chicken breasts, I take a head of Iceberg lettuce, clean take out thick pieces and pull it apart to inspect all.. She used to like Romain, but complains about the backbone of each leaf..Then I boil the eggs, use Kraft cheese, Garlic Croutons, and top with Ranch Dressing. Then I season with cracked pepper and Coarse Garlic. I do the Chicken and eggs in bulk, enough for the week. Long and short this is a full meal for us..At least 4 times a week.
View attachment 3501178View attachment 3501194
Just like I like em .. yummy ;)

Back
Top Bottom