• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Safari Party - January 29 (for those interested in hunting South Africa)

General Automag

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
13   1
Reaction score
Happy New Year!

If you have been thinking about hunting in South Africa or are interested in booking a hunt, then please send me a PM for our private party invitation.

We are hosting a "Safari Party" for our good friend and professional hunter, Johan Pieterse (http://africansafarijp.com/) on Saturday, January 26 at our home in Rome, Georgia. You will be able to meet Johan and one of his junior PHs in a private setting to discuss hunting and meet other like-minded people.

Johan is the real deal. We used to be in the outfitting and firearm business before we closed our last store in 2010 (thanks to Obamanomics). I first met Johan in 2001 on my first safari and hunted with him several times over the years. When we started offering hunting packages to our clients and customers, Johan Pieterse became our "go to" outfitter because of his great service and professionalism. There are many other great professional hunters out there, but if you want a sure thing with no issues, then we highly recommend Johan Pieterse.

As a native Georgian and lifetime hunter, I can honestly say that you will see more game in one week there than you have seen in a lifetime here in the States; there's just a lot of variety and a lot of game. You will get more trigger time and will actually be able hunt, stalk, track, and play the wind instead of sitting in cold deer stand waiting for something to walk by.

In case you're wondering, the cost of a plains game hunt is close to what you would pay for a west Texas whitetail hunt, an elk hunt out West, or a nice week on beach in Florida with your family. The airfare is about what you would pay to fly to Alaska. Johan hunts mostly in South Africa, and remember that the seasons are reversed. December and January is their summer, and our summer is their Fall/Winter.

If you're interested, please send me a PM. Our home is in Rome, Georgia.

Attachments

• IMG_6374.jpg
    IMG_6374.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6400.JPG
    IMG_6400.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 28
  • P1000129.JPG
    P1000129.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 28
  • P1000157.JPG
    P1000157.JPG