• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sad Morning For Our Family....

I didn't know this would hurt me so bad as it did. Going to the bathroom earlier this morning and noticed that our lovely "Chloe" (Bichon-Frize) was motion less. She wasn't doing very well lately. So as I talked to her and touched her, I found out she had passed away, maybe around 6am today. So, tears started dropping down my face and till now I am a bit emotional. - This Dog loved me so much, more than she probably liked my wife; wherever I would go, she would follow me and seat with me. She would go crazy if she would hear my voice and couldn't get closer to me.

It was some great and wonderful 12 Years of Her life, that I am thankful to The LORD for giving us such a small creature that we learn to love as one of the Family members.

Before I buried her, I did said a word of Prayer and thanked God for allowing us to have her for these past 12 years. If it is as some believe, that we will meet our Pets in Heaven, sure I want to meet all mines.

Now, I have my old Buddy, Duke... (13 old PitBull) and he is not doing good either. When he passes, I won't get any PET for a long time. Because burying my little girl was like I was burying one of my kids.
:Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:
View attachment 3383241View attachment 3383240View attachment 3383239
O, so sorry for the loss of your much loved sweetie. Prayers for all of you. God bless.

She sure was a pretty girl. My heart hurts for you brother. If your interested I found a lady awhile back that doe's laser engraving on and for anything just let me know I'll send her info to you and the prices are very reasonable especially when it comes to these type of situations God bless buddy

Attachments

• received_387985658711502.jpeg
    received_387985658711502.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 5
  • FB_IMG_1579723211266.jpg
    FB_IMG_1579723211266.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 0606211050.jpg
    0606211050.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom