• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S&W Revolvet Gunsmith

True revo gunsmiths are getting harder to come by. Andy at GA Firingline is phenomenal. Trigger and action work is pretty generic among true gunsmiths... barrel alignment I highly suggest using someone properly educated, and licensed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another good smith here that knows his way around revolvers.

Don't know that guy's experience, for whatever reason. I have had nothing but positive results with Hogleg. Every business/service will have a negative, no matter what.
The real issue was after he d*cked up the new gun and the factory had to replace the frame. This individual didn't have the ethical fortitude to make things right.

That is a real problem. When doing the right thing is obvious, and the actions are contrary. The ethics are not in question. A ethically moral person does the right thing even when nobody's looking

Just a heads up, before you send it off, check to make sure that the frame is not cracked which while rare, is more plausible than S&W sending out a revo with a canted barrel.

I had a S&W64 that suffered from a tilted front sight due to barrel fit, but it shot very accurately and dead on the point of aim....Since the sights were not adjustable, I left it alone and tried not to think about it.

I had a S&W64 that suffered from a tilted front sight due to barrel fit, but it shot very accurately and dead on the point of aim....Since the sights were not adjustable, I left it alone and tried not to think about it.

I had a M64 that was just like that. It shot to point of aim, so I tried to not think about it.

Back
Top Bottom