• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruth Chris steak house

T
I might have missed it but how was it? I have an anniversary comming up too and am considering the same location. Thanks.
The food was unbelievable, the service was awesome. I'll for sure be going back for another trip for lunch. Get the Filet, by far the best steak I've ever eaten. No need for steak sauce and could be cut with a folk, literally cause I did. I honestly don't see how someone could have a bad experience if their food is always that food.

T

The food was unbelievable, the service was awesome. I'll for sure be going back for another trip for lunch. Get the Filet, by far the best steak I've ever eaten. No need for steak sauce and could be cut with a folk, literally cause I did. I honestly don't see how someone could have a bad experience if their food is always that food.

Awesome. Glad yall enjoyed it.

didn't read thru the whole thread but if you want a very good steak and great atmosphere, our two favorite steak places are Chops lobster bar and Flemings. If you want to not drop as much coin but still want a fantastic steak, try Flemings (still not cheap but very very good cuts of meat). They have a few locations and like someone mentioned they have cards you can get at Costco, $100 cards for $80, as well. Service is impeccable. I used to not eat out things I could cook at home but the filet at both locations are much better than I can cook at home. I can cook a good steak on my BGE but for a nice meal out, it's hard to beat.

https://www.flemingssteakhouse.com

https://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/chops-lobster-bar/

Buckhead life group has a gift card that's good at any of their locations. A couple of times a year they offer an extra 20% loaded onto the cards on any purchase, so we usually get a bit on a card for the holidays for special occasions. then I don't have to fret about paying a lot when we have a nice meal. If you order a bottle of wine, appetizers, and dessert it can get expensive. Like new rifle expensive. But it makes the lady happy so I play along. :) Part of the buckhead life restaurants is Bistro Nikko. one of my favorite beers on draft (St. Bernardus ABT12) and gruyere cheese puffs for appetizers. good stuff..

Back
Top Bottom