• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruth Chris steak house

Never heard of it, but I don't go to the ATL area that often either. The wife is a picky eater would it be considered "wierd" food? I'll personally try about anything, once we went to a Korean BBQ place in Marietta and had to go by Chick-fil-A when we left. Lol

Never heard of it, but I don't go to the ATL area that often either. The wife is a picky eater would it be considered "wierd" food? I'll personally try about anything, once we went to a Korean BBQ place in Marietta and had to go by Chick-fil-A when we left. Lol

What was the name of the Korean BBQ place? Big Joy?

Heck if I remember it was a year or more ago. I remember it being in a shopping center right where 2 roads intersect. You'll have to forgive the ignorance, I don't know my way around ATL we we're riding with a friend. I want to say it was on the same road a GA firing lines but could be wrong.

Nah not at all. Its many different types of steak along with bacon wrapped chicken , pork and lamb. Its awesome.

X2 on Fogo. It is worth the $$$. Don't be lured in to all the fantastic stuff at the salad bar. It's not just salad. It's smoked salmon, lox, all kinds of cheeses, and to much to list. Save most of your stomach space for some very high quality spit cooked meats.

X2 on Fogo. It is worth the $$$. Don't be lured in to all the fantastic stuff at the salad bar. It's not just salad. It's smoked salmon, lox, all kinds of cheeses, and to much to list. Save most of your stomach space for some very high quality spit cooked meats.

I'm a meateater but I really like sides

So I'm not a higher-end restaurant kinda guy but I'm taking my wife there today for lunch for our anniversary and we've never been so I was hoping to get some suggestions on what to get and how to order it. Thanks in advance

I might have missed it but how was it? I have an anniversary comming up too and am considering the same location. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom