• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Run on toilet paper has scientist at work.

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
The most promising method is the one sheet whipe. Theory; take one sheet of TP. Pinch small hole out of the middle of the sheet. Insert finger into the whole a run finger across the anus. Then pull the sheet up the finger removing residue. Then use small piece you pinched out of the middle and clean under the finger nail. Isn't it amazing the ingenious methods of daily activities we create in the times of crisis. Just genius!

I have kept plenty of TP in stock for years. Be a long time before I drag my finger across my covered in dookie. Good idea though in a pinch.

whole a run finger across the anus
aroused frightened.gif

The most promising method is the one sheet whipe. Theory; take one sheet of TP. Pinch small hole out of the middle of the sheet. Insert finger into the whole a run finger across the anus. Then pull the sheet up the finger removing residue. Then use small piece you pinched out of the middle and clean under the finger nail. Isn't it amazing the ingenious methods of daily activities we create in the times of crisis. Just genius!

I think that started back in Nam

Agua doo - dip you ass in a bucket of water, take a dump, rub anus with fingers, wash hands - scoop our doodie and dispose (it floats)

LOL, I needed that laugh, you are so crazy. Lastly I don't think when this is all over I will be shaking hands with anyone, a fist bump will suffice.

Back
Top Bottom