• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger sickness

Skeleton stock collection for sale 20 of them!!!! I know this ain’t the classifieds but I know people who love Ruger‘s look on here like myself and I really would not get rid of these unless I was doing what I was doing paying a bill off! $23,500
Absolutely beautiful and Very impressive collection. You’ve worked long and hard to accumulate these.

Skeleton stock collection for sale 20 of them!!!! I know this ain’t the classifieds but I know people who love Ruger‘s look on here like myself and I really would not get rid of these unless I was doing what I was doing paying a bill off! $23,500
I want to be you when I grow up lol

5654BC2D-C346-4869-8A15-E66B6B5A293D.jpeg

Just picked up the Ruger LCP380 MAX to compliment my Ruger LCP .22 and I literally just got it so I haven’t had a chance to do anything but clean the factory oil off but first impressions were very good. It fits in my hand better than the .22 and the front night sight is very bright. Did I mention it holds 10+1 380’s? $329 before tax at Barrow Guns and automotive in Butler Ga.

while we are here, anyone got a set of high rings or adapter for weaver/picatinny that would work on a 77/22 or a 96/44? Or know of something that works well? I think Burris makes an adapter for Ruger dovetails to weaver- anyone tried it?

Got a new higher power scope for the 77/22 and my rings are too low. And would like to put a red dot on the 96/44...
Just buy a set of Ruger rings. Then you'll know they work and the look much better. For the 77/22 you'll need two #5 rings, which are HIGH rings. I think they'll fit up to 50mm objective and 1" tube. The 77/22 takes two of the same ring, but the 96/44 might not.

Gadgetsrfun Gadgetsrfun can steer you in the right direction on rings.

Not as fancy as some others but my latest Ruger:

American Compact 7mm-08 in a Predator stock with custom paint. Waiting on deer season
View attachment 3388653
Sweet set-up, I like the paint job. I also have that same sling on one of my deer rifles. Keeps the rifle secure and most importantly COMFORTABLE on the shoulder on those walks to the stand.

Back
Top Bottom