• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger sickness

Worth $200. If you shoot a lot yes. I have four of them. Check Ebay. VQ sells parts on ebay cheaper that they consider blemished. The ones I've bought I've yet to find the blemish. You see a few of them in this pic.View attachment 7134944
They have them for sale now for $200, but I REALLY want the gold. But may settle for the black for $100 less.

I put over 400 rounds through it and my sig P322 today.

Attachments

• IMG_8648.jpeg
    IMG_8648.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8493.jpeg
    IMG_8493.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8661.jpeg
    IMG_8661.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 14
That mod musta been hard up for a bust.
I can't imagine Gadget having anything bad to say about anyone.
The DBag shut him down for three days for simply asking someone to respond to a request.

I put a couple hundred more rounds through the MK IV lite yesterday and less than Steller performance. I had about 10 failure to ejects. All 325 rounds from a box of federal auto match ignited. What's weird is when the cases stuck in the chamber I know 100% the bolt cycled, because the trigger reset. All rounds shot suppressed also.

Hopefully the VQ bolt tune up kit fixes the issue. It should be here Friday so hopefully shoot it again Saturday.

So far I've ordered the VQ accurizing kit, bolt tune up kit, and bedding gels, TK Halo, and Flat faced Trigger. Lobos RMR/407/507C mount. Not sure what else I should buy. Possibly will do the VQ bolt in a few months to see if its actually worth it. I p[lan to shoot the **** out of this thing.

Back
Top Bottom