• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger LCP MAX

This was the very first 10 rds through this gun with no prior shooting. Took a few shots to learn where to aim the sights but then was able to get a grouping going. Does better than I thought it would.

Yup, my regular LCP II is as well. 380 may not be that powerful but there's very little LCP to hold onto. With the (slightly) fatter grip I'd think the Max would actually be better than the single-stack version though.

Yup, my regular LCP II is as well. 380 may not be that powerful but there's very little LCP to hold onto. With the (slightly) fatter grip I'd think the Max would actually be better than the single-stack version though.
Even with the slightly fatter grip and the 12 round magazine there still ain’t much to hold on to lol. That’s why I kept adjusting my grip in the vid.

Bass Pro in Macon has one right now, just put hands on it. Feels pretty good but with only 1 mag I don’t like the price at $379. Not sure how many they have in stock but at least have one on display

I love a full-size or subcompact glock but they’re “micros” have never grown on me. I never understood why someone would spend the extra money on a G42 in the past when the LCPII in .380 was a cheaper, arguably better looking, and equally reliable alternative.

I think for the fact that it’s way more shootable (controllable with fast cadence) and the accuracy at distance. Granted it’s not intended for distance shooting but is much easier to do than with the lcp. I’ve had both and the 42 shoots way better in all regards

I’ve taken mine to the range twice now and only managed about 20 rounds each time as it’s not enjoyable for me to shoot at all. My hands are just too big.

10D7F01B-2766-46AD-901A-C30831C60642.jpeg

Just got mine today from Barrow’s in Butler for $329 before tax. It’s everything I thought it would be from first impressions. They hit it out of the park with this thing. It will be the pocket .380 that all other pocket .380’s try to be as good as. I’m 5’8” 150lbs and it fits my dainty little baby hands perfectly the grip is actually slightly thicker than the .22’s so it’s even easier to get a good grip on.

View attachment 3388132
Just got mine today from Barrow’s in Butler for $329 before tax. It’s everything I thought it would be from first impressions. They hit it out of the park with this thing. It will be the pocket .380 that all other pocket .380’s try to be as good as. I’m 5’8” 150lbs and it fits my dainty little baby hands perfectly the grip is actually slightly thicker than the .22’s so it’s even easier to get a good grip on.
That’s a dang good price. I paid $379 for mine before tax. Good ol overpriced bass pro.

That’s a dang good price. I paid $379 for mine before tax. Good ol overpriced bass pro.
Butler is in the middle of nowhere but it’s ALWAYS worth the drive. I also put a Mossberg Shockwave 590 12 gauge with wood furniture on layaway that was only $499 before tax. I’ll go pick it up sometime next week probably and I’ll look for an extra mag to go with the Ruger since I forgot they only come with one.

Back
Top Bottom